Machine Learning 1Posted on 07/10/2018, in Machine Learning.
This is a general note series for Machine Learning.
- Machine Learning Crash course by Google (no certificate).
- Machine Learning by Andrew Ng on Coursera (my notes for this course)
- Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science from A-Z on Udemy (my note for this course)
- Statistical Learning course by Stanford University (free, certificate, in R). One can find the python codes here or here.
Blogs & Websites
- Blog Basic ML by Tiep Vu (in Vietnamese)
- Learn from ML experts at Google by Google
- Machine Learning Mastery by John Brownlee
- In-depth introduction to machine learning in 15 hours of expert videos
- Introduction to statistic learning James, Witten, Hastie and Tibshirani (with the course Statistical Learning above)
- Elements of Statistical Learning